At the moment the site is under reorganisation, and I therefore ask you excuse minor inconsistencies and shortcomings!.
Invitation for Participation
Hellenic Society for Systemic Studies (HSSS)
11th HSSS National & International Conference
10-11 July 2015, Athens, Greece
SYSTEMICS AND HEALTH CARE
in collaboration with the Department of Informatics, University of Piraeus
under the auspices of the
Department of Medicine, University of Ioannina
Call for Papers for the European Journal of Operational Research (EJOR)
Michael Johnson and I are co-editing a special issue of European Journal of Operational Research (EJOR) on the subject of Community OR.
On April 16, 2015 the IFSR accepted by general vote of its members the
Systemic Design Research Network (SDRN)
After a period of broken communication we welcome back ANZSYS, the Australian and New Zealand Systems Society, as an active member of the IFSR.
IFSR is proud to be able to offer you now the Proceedings of the IFSR Conversation in Linz, Austria (April 2014) online! The proceedings contain extensive summaries of this 5-day event: 40 scientists divided into 6 Teams, discussed and analysed the following topics:
• ‘Quality Control’ of Model Development for Successful Systems Intervention
• Thrivable Systems – from Vision to Reality
• New Directions in Cybernetics
• Conversation – How Do We Identify Transcultural Metaphors?
• Philosophical Foundations for the Modern Systems Movement
• Systems Research
to Affiliate Members when it did not fulfill its financial obligations
(fee!) for 2 years.
2. New Article 9: inserting the rules for e-voting as article 9 as
accepted by the Board in April 2012.
3. Members of the Executive Committee have ONE vote in the
Board and in e-Voting.